- CSU Fullerton Parking Structure #4 - Concrete Stair, Fullerton, CA
- Fullerton Transportation Center Parking Structure, Fullerton, CA
- Graton Rancheria Parking Structure, Rohnert Park, CA
- Irvine Spectrum Center North Parking Structure, Irvine, CA
- M Resort - Poolside, Las Vegas, NV
- Marnell Corporate Center Shade Structure, Las Vegas, NV
- Mission Hills Medical Office Building, Mission Hills, CA
- 800 J Lofts, Sacramento, CA
- Rio All Suite Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- San Jose State Student Housing, San Jose, CA
- Sony Electronics Headquarters Parking Structure, San Diego, CA
- Stevenson School Student Center, Pebble Beach, CA
Culp & Tanner, Inc. Structural Engineers - Chico, CA.
Douglas Tanner founded Culp & Tanner’s Chico office in 1972. As a result of quality people, quality design and quality service, Culp & Tanner has emerged as a leading firm in the structural engineering community. Licensed in 31 states, Culp & Tanner is able to tackle projects anywhere in the US. Today the staff of 24, operates under the leadership of a second generation principal; Rory Rottschalk.
We are proud of our people!
We strive to honor one another’s unique gifts and skills in contributing to the overall Culp & Tanner culture.
Culp & Tanner has enjoyed tremendous continuity of staff. Continuity of Quality People is the key to building a company of consistent excellence.
The design process has two purposes:
1. Assure Performance 2. Control Cost
Quality Design is best described as the "right" blend of performance and cost. Achieving this blend requires a creative process of good decision-making. Where performance and cost are at stake it makes sense to carefully select your design path and use all your design muscle to develop solutions.
Culp & Tanner Chico, CA combines a team of technically competent men and women of character, with a culture that prides itself in our clients success.
Each step of each project is guided by years of experience, innovation and efficiency, assuring our clients of a process that anticipates their needs and respects their goals.